The admissions process
Round 1 – application form, motivational essay and CV
Write a motivational essay
- Write a short essay describing why you want to train with Teach Live, at most 2 pages long. Please cover the following points in your essay
- Why do you want to be a teacher?
- Why do you want to train with Teach Live, in particular?
What do you want the course to give you? In which areas exactly do you want to make progress?
Imagine a really good lession: how do the students behave, and how do you behave as their teacher? If you have experienced a lesson like that, try to describe it.
- Dedicate at least one paragraph to each of these points.
Send us your CV
- Prepare your CV listing all your experience so far working with children – even in an informal setting.
Applications for 2018/2019 have been closed. You can apply for 2019/2020.
Round 2 – individual interview and practical exercise
- Takes place (usually) in May in Prague.
- Altogether the interview and practical exercise will take about 3 hours.
- We will send you an e-mail at least a week in advance with details of where and when your interview and practical exercise will take place.
- For those who, for good reason, cannot make it on the interview date set and let us know this well in advance, an alternative date will be arranged.
- If you are accepted for the course we will inform you by e-mail, usually by the end of May, and send you the contract.
Interested in working with us in another way?